The motorized roller curve conveyor is a curve where the rollers are driven by a round belt under stress under the rollers. This ensures a precise and noiseless change of direction.
It allows continuous transport of packaged products from point A to point B, optimising space in the event of layout constraints.
It is suitable for order picking, dynamic stocking, continuous handling and many logistics and industrial tasks.
It increases productivity and improves working conditions.
Then, it is mandatory to have protection between the rollers if the area is accessible.
- More productivity
- Increase in rates
- Fluidification of order picking
- Improvement of working conditions
- Charge maximum : 50 Kg/ml
- Speed : 8 to 30 m/min
- External radius : 1 000, 1 500 and 2 200 mm
- Track width : 300 to 1 000 mm
- Between axe : 50, 75 and 150 mm
- Ø Rollers : 48 and 60 mm
- Transmission : round belt
- Furniture industry
- Entire industry