Free conveyor curve is a free roller conveyor with a curve. It is purpose is to meet possible installation constraints.
It is suitable for handling boxes, parcels and other packaged products.
The packaged products advance by gravity (inclination of more than 2%) or with the intervention of an operator (horizontal free handling).
Free conveyor curve increases productivity and speeds, make order preparation more fluid and improves the working conditions of the operators.
- More productivity
- Increased speeds
- Order preparation more fluid
- Ergonomic improvement of the workstation (comfort and safety)
- External radius : 1 000, 1 500 et 2 200 mm
- Lane width : 300 to 700 mm
- Support : Roller or Wheel
- Charge maximum : 160 Kg/ml
- Carrier materials : steel, stainless steel, PVC and plastic
- Entire industry
- Furniture industry