The telescopic roller conveyor is used on the shipping docks to load trucks.
The telecopic part folds and unfolds manually to adapt to the truck's filling rate.
It is on swivel wheels with brakes to facilitate its handling and positioning.
The parcels move on the rollers by gravity.
- More ergonomic working conditions
- Reduction of drudgery
- Reduction of time for loading trucks
- Increased security
- Robust, specially designed for shipping or receiving docks
Characteristic(s) Application area(s)
- Width : 600 to 1 000 mm
- Maximum unfolded length : 11 800 mm
- Maximum folded length : 4 520 mm
- Charge maximum : 50 Kg/ml
- Number of arrows: 4
- Starting height: 1,015 mm
- Inlet height: 694 mm
- Entire industry
- Loading/Unloading of trucks